The Butterfly Project..
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
REBLOGGING CAUSE MAYBE MY FOLLOWERS CUT THEMSELEVES TOO, AND I CARE ABOUT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.
am i going to be 5evah alone or…?
Hey my name is Yanaira but u can call me Yani,im 16 and live in Puerto Rico and proud to be BORIQUA,im a fun,cool,Outgoing,downtoerth,honest,sweet girl,Music is my life,soul,everything to me-Im Just A Girl Trying To Find A Place in This World- so im just a girl who is fighting for her dreams and never let people bring her down no matter what,cause i will always fight for my dreams its my life,my dream and no one cant take that away from me cause i wont let them i will fight for what i believe in and ill keep inspiring my self and inspiring people along the way thats my life and more my life is pretty much a adventure that goes on =)♥